Android 5 lollipop based firmware now rolling out most of the flagship and new devices. This version little bit harder to root. Most of the locked bootloder devices such as Sony smartphone and tablets are hard to root. Apart from that, if your device not a popular device, it’s hard to find the root method. Although, there’s a really simple method to root Android 5 lollipops almost all the devices.
King Root is a one of the best tool to root almost all the Android devices. It’s not matter if it Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Huawei, MI, Elephone, Asus, Lenovo, XIAOMI, Motorola. It supports Android 4 Jelly Bean, KitKat as well as the latest lollipop OS. This is just a simple Android application. It doesn’t need a computer assistant and install drivers and enable USB debugging. User can root lollipop Android 5.0 device on the go.
With this root method, it installs the KingUser app on your device. If you’re not interesting that superuser access management tool, you can install SuperSU or similar app. If you are using an anti-malware app such as Lookout, Avast, etc, it may alert King root as a malware. So just ignore that warning and allow the app to run.
Rooting void the warranty of your Android device. Incorrect rooting attempts can be cause unexpected results such as bootloop, sudden reboot. So applying this tutorial at your won risk.
We need to download the latest King root
Root Android 5 Lollipop Any Device.
- Install the app just like a regular app. Browse the apk downloaded folder and tap on it to install.
- Next, open the app. Once it is open, it will verify the root status and check for root strategy.
- Then KingRoot app main Windows show your device model number and it’s available root strategy for your device like the following screenshot. If it’s shows a different model number, try to reboot the device.
- The next step is start the root Android 5. Tap on the “Try to root” button. This will take a couple of minutes, meantime you can see the progress.
- When the Android system warns you about “I understand and still want to install it“, taps the check box and choose “Instal anyway“. This will install the KingUser app on your device. If you’re not allowed, it will fail the rooting.
- Then wait for a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once it shows “success” message you can close the app.
- Now reboot the phone or tablet.
Now you have root Lollipop powered Android phone/tablet. If you need to switch to SuperSU, you can install it from the Google Play Store