Floating Window for YouTube App gives extra level features. With a floating window, we can watch the YouTube video while using other apps. Apart from that, Official application not available such a feature. These features are enabled modified YouTube app. This app called YouTube Vanced.
This application has the same user interface and features which we can find the official app, apart from that, it has Ads blocking, Background video play back, swipe control for volume and brightness, set the preferred video quality for WiFi and Mobile data, automatic captions and much more.
There are mainly two types of versions of the application. Non root user can install the app like a regular APK file, if you have a rooted Android device you can use Magisk based module. There’s no an features difference in between these versions.
Non Root User.
Download the floating YouTube popup video enabled modded apk in here.
Install the application like normal apk.
If the installation aborted or stopped with an error, uninstall the YouTube app updates and install the APK again.
Root user can use either Magisk Manager or APK file. The easiest way to use the Magisk.
- Open the Magisk Manager application.
- Go to the Download section and search for “YouTube Vanced”.
- Install the module like other.
- Once installation completed Reboot the phone.
If you don’t have the Magisk Manager, but you have a rooted Android device, you can follow these steps.
- Download the Installer Files from here.
- Download one of the YouTube Vanced APKs from here.
- Save the Downloaded Vanced APK in /sdcard/Downloads.
- Uninstall all YouTube updates and disable auto updates in the Play Store.
- Flash the installer in TWRP.
By default it enabled floating video player, Ads blocking, background play back. In it’s settings you can enable or disable other extra features as per your requirement.