Youtube video downloader app for Android now available for everyone. The official application support download videos to your Android phone, tablet it’s not available for all the videos. As a result of that, you have to watch them online. Although now it’s not an issue. Now we can easily watch any video offline, without even an active internet connection.
YouTube Downloader is an actively developing and working free Android app. Due to the Google Play Store policies, it’s not available on the Google Play store. Therefore, you have to download it from the developer site for APK mirror.
Unlike other YouTube Download apps, this app support search video and musics within the app itself. Moreover, it can automatically extraction/conversion, audio to mp3 files. With its resume support, you can continue the interrupted or paused videos anytime. In this free app dashboard, it displays completed, downloading and paused videos with thumbnails and file size and storage location.
This Android YouTube video, audio Downloader app can download videos and audios to locally or to a remote computer via SSH. In order to use remote download option, you have to familiar with SSH commands, with the remote machine should support Bash and Wget.
How to install the Youtube Video Downloader For Android.
- Download the apk file in here or in here.
- Save it in your Android device internal or external memory.
- On your Android phone, the tablet goes to “Settings>Security” and check “Unknown Source” to install apk files on your device.
- Using a file manager navigate to the apk installed location.
- Tap on the apk file and choose “Install” option.
- Once the app installs open it.
How To Download YouTube Videos On Android.
- Open the Dentex YouTube Downloader Android app.
- In the top search bar, enter your video name.
- Then open the video by tapping on it.
- Next app will open the “Formats” tab.
- Select the video format that you need, It shows different quality formats including 2K, 4K videos and HD video.
- Next, it’ll open “Confirm download for” window.
- Tap on Download here.
Using the official app.
- Open the video that you need to download.
- Then tap on the video share button.
- Next menu, choose “YouTube Downloader”.
- Now it will load the video and display available video formats with different qualities.
- To start the download tap on any available video format with prefer quality.
- Next menu, choose “Download here” option.
- Then it displays the file name. Tap it OK to accept the app given name.
- Now it starts the download. Once it’s completed, it will notify via vibrating the device.
By default, this free downloader app displays 50 videos per search. But the user can extend it to 150. This app can automatically update itself. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about download the latest version. Moreover, its support multi-languages and has dark and light themes.